Sunday, April 12, 2020

remember when

This project felt so long but so short at the same time...
These past few months were great despite this whole virus epidemic, and it shows how it's possible to overcome obstacles that can be out of your own control to achieve an end goal, and that end goal for me was finishing this project. Coming from two actors to none, and myself having to film in it by myself isn't easy. Along with what I've done, a lot of it comes down to what I've learned through this project. It's amazing how time management is important even for something as simple this, and when things don't go according to plan, you have to improvise subsequently. The research needed was also a key factor in this project. Without it, I wouldn't have known how to apply filters or sync audio correctly in my editing software. Being prepared and thinking your idea before actually applying it seems common knowledge but procrastination and stupidity definitely played a role in obstructing that. Overall, I'd say this journey was a success (for the most part.)

No comments:

Post a Comment