Monday, April 6, 2020

sounds

Foley is the reproduction of everyday sound effects that are added to films, videos, and other media in post-production to enhance audio quality.
So, I'm going to be incorporating sounds produced after filming using foley techniques. (and non-foley techniques) 
1) Using my socket wrench to make a clicking noise to make the impression that I am picking the lock to the car when I try to break into it
2) (Not Foley) Using the panic mode on my key to set off its alarm
3) (Not Foley) Using car engine noises for when he fails to start up the car
4) Driving over gravel to emphasize the car is driving out

(Also I had gone out to film (Sunday) tonight but it started pouring. I'm waking up 6am tomorrow morning to finish my remaining scenes) 

No comments:

Post a Comment