Sunday, March 15, 2020

pandemic ensues

i was supposed to be going to new york on a connecting flight to amsterdam on the 19th, but my parents hysteria over the virus ruined it. but on the bright side there's no school for 2 weeks.
and now A) I have more time to work on my project B) I can't get my own establishing shots in NY, be that as it may, I asked a few friends if they would be so kind to do it for me so :) C) Will there be online learning for the rest of the semester?

since there's no school this week, filming will most defintely, hopefully, maybe if no one gets sick will happen this week and editing will be done this weekend. i already started some ideas for my CCR video and i'm going to start writing the script and my answer to the questions the following week.

but for real this virus is annoying
like why
why now

1 comment:

  1. Everything happening right now is certainly a challenge. Just make necessary changes and be sure to explain everything in your blog...

    ReplyDelete