Saturday, March 14, 2020

revisions

Here's my new name: "A Place in the Sun"
It essentially has the same meaning behind it as "American Dream" but it's not as cliche. If you say that someone has found their place in the sun, you mean that they are in a position where they will be happy and have everything that they want, which is exactly what my protagonist strides to do in the U.S of A.

                                                                                     

Now the fonts. These are the ones I've chosen, and I took a survey on which ones I should choose. I was going for a bold, intense, dramatic font to compliment the story of the film, and the characters in it. I took inspiration from the movie font from "Eastern Promises", "Brother 2". and the majority of other crime films. Now the Survey Results, the majority picked the red font, while the rest chose the same font but in black. I liked the red one anyway, so cheers.       

No comments:

Post a Comment