Wednesday, March 4, 2020

update

hi here are my overall impressions along with my choices from the past week.
Plan: I've selected two prime candidates for my opening, Danil and Greg (both of whom who can speak Russian) Both will be dressed in dark clothes to associate them with power, fear, mystery, and strength. The overall color scheme of the opening is going to be dark, almost noir-like, in order to indicate cynical surroundings and characters in the movie.
Film Schedules. Hopefully, the main shots can be filmed next week(end). I think my original schedule held it to be shot during the spring break, but since I won't be here, don't think that's going pan out.
Also! Music is no longer an issue, as I determined not to add it. I don't see a purpose in music during a car stealing scene. I want to emphasize silence and dialogue between the two characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment