Tuesday, March 10, 2020

props & more

As the project deadline is coming closer, and closer, I need to address some of the finer details.
My final decisions for the items needed for the production:

1) Car
BMW 330i GT

2) Establishing Setting

Going to be using license plates to further demonstrate setting (Switching a Florida License Plate to a New York one)

3) Clothes
Black Sweater/Hoodie, Black Jeans, and a Black Hat/Beanie.

4) Items used to steal the Car
Not too sure on this, never really stole a car. Maybe some paperclips? Oh and a flashlight for when he inspects the car.


5) How will I be filming this?

My iPhone X with a wide-angle lens going on top of a Zhiyun Stabilizer (to get dolly esque shots) OR a GoPro Hero 4 with the same stabilizer. Plus, to get a more of a professional look, I'm going to be using some lights and an external microphone.


Now comparing the GoPro and the iPhone, the iPhone seems to perform better under low light, but if you turn down the ISO on the GoPro, it looks similar in quality. In addition to the various cameras, in order to get my aerial shots, I'm going to either bring a ladder OR a DJI Phantom Drone, but I'm not the best drone pilot so...




Video shot on the GoPro Hero 4



Video Shot on the iPhone X

No comments:

Post a Comment