Wednesday, March 18, 2020

denial, anger, acceptance

My Agenda
my practice was canceled, my trip, my plans but despite the virus, I can still go outside (kinda) so I was hopeful my original plans would stay intact. I messaged my friends who were originally cast, and it seems only one of the two can actually go outside, so it seems I'm going to be Danil (one of the characters in the opening). And to take my spot as the cinematographer will be my friend, Dario. I really hate being on camera though...
For the location, I'm thinking the weston business center (meridan business campus) is my best bet for filming. i'm going to scope out and determine the best place and maybe find a closed off place tomorrow morning.
Opportunity Costs
In terms of equipment, I already ordered an anamorphic lens (to widen the shot) for my iphone and a stabilizer.  I also bought Filmic Pro to advance the cinematography and utilize the features of my phone. But regarding editing, iMovie is probably the better choice for me since I know most of the features and I really don't want to shell out $300 for Final Cut Pro.

1 comment:

  1. Imovie is completely sufficient for your project. You may also use WeVideo.

    ReplyDelete